Thank you for poking around this site.
My name is Jeff and among many other things, I oversee the global and community outreach of a church in suburban Atlanta. I get paid to help people discover how God wants to use them in service to others!
Plus, I have the privilege of meeting some amazing people here and around the world. Through these experiences I have found that good travels.
We might think of exotic places to go one day, to check some destination off our ‘bucket list.’ But, I have found that all over the world there are incredible people doing amazing things to bring the new life of Christ and joy to others.
That’s what I write about plus a lot of other stuff. Here and there I even try to be funny.
To get the conversation started, I recommend you check out the following posts:
Plus, just feel free to browse around. Mi bloga es su bloga.
11 Random Things About Me
- I am a husband to a wife who is my best friend and always keeps me grounded.
- I am a dad to two awesome kids
- I love eating mall pretzels with my kids.
- My family and I served 3 years in an apartment complex developing wonderful friendships with people from all over the world – India, Africa, Korea, Ukraine, and even Mississippi!
- Through my work for our church, I have had the privilege of visiting 17 countries and meeting many amazing people
- I am a procrastinator – why do tomorrow, what you can do the day after?!
- I once wanted to write a book with a friend called “Christianity for Slackers” but we never got around to it.
- I perform my own stunts – no doubles here!
- I love playing bball – although after 45 seasons (over 11 years) playing with my buds we only have 3 championships to boast about. But, boy do I boast about them!
- I believe the kingdom of God is what we are all searching for and Jesus offers us that kind of life.
- I am humble and love to brag about that.