Surely a loving Father would never send his children into danger. Yet we read over and over again of God doing just that. What then is God’s motivation? These two know firsthand what it’s like to serve where many have warned them not to go. They will help us understand why God calls us to dangerous places.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why so many churches avoid sending people to dangerous places
- How our theology affects where we think God is calling us
- What its like to worship with people living under persecution
- How to respond to family members who don’t approve of where you are going
- The blessings of serving in a dangerous place
- Why God calls us to dangerous places